Spot the stripes, stop the spread.

tai slot88_88 fortunes online_w88love

There are provincial and federal laws in place to stop the spread of aquatic invasive species (AIS). To avoid fines and help protect our waterways, always do the following:


  • When entering or leaving a water body access area, ensure all items are free of zebra mussels, aquatic plants, mud, and other AIS.
  • Always clean, drain, dry all items when moving them from one water body to another.
  • Remove drain plugs when transporting your watercraft overland.
  • Dump water from buckets, pails, etc. away from the water, and then dry the items.
  • Water from float plane pontoons/floats must be collected in a container and dumped where it cannot drain back into the water. It cannot be pumped out directly into a water body.
  • If you see or suspect you see any aquatic invasive species, mùa bóng wc you must report it online or call 204-945-7787 in Winnipeg or toll free 1-877-867-2470


Leaving a Control Zone

When leaving a control zone, an area in which aquatic invasive species have been found or are expected to spread, in addition to the above, you must do the following:

  • dispose of bait in the trash prior to leaving a control zone area
  • decontaminate all items before they are placed into a different water body


Decontamination options:



Not complying with the above may result in fines.

For detailed information on how to decontaminate items, go to: /d39/sd/environment_and_biodiversity/invasive_species/fish_and_wildlife/decontamination.html

To see a map of the control zones: /d39/sd/waterstewardship/stopais/help/control_zone.pdf

AIS laws may from differ from province to province, and in the United States. If you're taking watercraft across borders, check here for regulations in the area you're visiting: /d39/sd/environment_and_biodiversity/invasive_species/fish_and_wildlife/legislation.html